Coding & Robotics 4 Kids 8 to 12
September 19 @ 6:30 pm - December 5 @ 8:00 pm$270
The Coding and Robotics program is designed to provide kids ( age 8 -12) the opportunity to learn the magic of making cool stuff such as games, apps, and robots. Coding and Robotics is an awesome opportunity for children to develop their making, crafting and coding skills. Hopefully, they start mapping a bright future as innovators, change makers and entrepreneurs. By learning such amazing technical skills, they will also learn important social skills. They will learn how to as work and collaborate with peers, resolve conflicts and disagreement while building amazing projects. Of course, they will have great fun, and make new friends. Any child is welcome to join.Coding and Robotics will help kids learn and grow in many ways:
- Kids will develop a maker mindset.
- They will work with blocks, circuits, sensors, cardboard, and cardboard to build cool projects.
- They will create games controlled by microphones and webcams
- This project-based learning experience foster self-confidence, and enhances curiosity and excitement among young learners to become innovators and entrepreneurs
- By building cool project, and build maker mindset, they grow as innovators, and makers of change in their lives and the world around them.
Sample of Kids Work