Java for Teens: Processing with Java- kids 10 -14
Thursday, Jan 19, 2017 – Thursday, Apr 13, 2017
5:15pm – 6:45pm
Java for Teens: Processing with Java- Teens 10 -14
Do you want to take your creativity to the next level? Do you like coding, arts and design? Do you like to play with colors and images? Do you like to create games and animation? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this program is for you. Join us to learn coding( Java ) with Processing Software to draw, edit, animate images for print and digital purposes.
Teens teens will learn how to use computer-programming software (Processing-Java) to create works of art and design. Kids also will generate images, sounds and animations
Kids will learn the following :
- Exploring Shapes
- RGB Color; The Map Function
- How to use variables to store frequently-used colors.
- Using Images in Processing; Modifying Images with tint and filter:
- Files, Folders, and Path Names,
- How to name files and folders using / notation.
- Basic Numeric Literals and Variables
- Making Things Move
- The Keyboard, the Mouse, and Gravity
Kids are required to bring their own laptop to the site.
Event LocationMississauga Code Club, 3195 Erindale Station Rd
Mississauga, ON, L5C 1Y5
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com