Summer Maker Club 2018 for kids 8 to 12
Tuesday, Jul 10, 2018 – Thursday, Aug 16, 2018
10:00am – 11:30am
Our Summer Maker Club is a technology club where kids aged 8-12 learn the magic of making cool stuff such as games, apps, robots, and videos. The Summer Maker Club is an awesome opportunity for children to develop their making, crafting and coding skills. Hopefully, they start mapping a bright future as innovators, change makers and entrepreneurs. By learning such amazing technical skills, they will also learn important social skills. They will learn how to as work and collaborate with peers, resolve conflicts and disagreement while building amazing projects. Of course, they will have great fun, and make new friends. This is a multilevel maker club. Any child is welcome to join. Kids will be divided accroding to their skills in coding and robotics to reach higher levels of competence.
Summer Maker Club Benefits:
At our new Summer Maker Club, kids will learn and grow in many ways:
- Kids will develop a maker mindset.
- They will work with code, Arduino, circuits, sensors, software, and cardboard to build cool projects.
- They will create mobile apps and games
- This project-based learning experience foster self-confidence, and enhances curiosity and excitement among young learners to become innovators and entrepreneurs
- By building cool project, and build maker mindset, they grow as innovators, and makers of change in their lives and the world around them.
Seats are limited
This program is 6 weeks long (18 hours)
Time: Each Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Start: July 10, 2018 End: Thursday, Aug 16, 2018
Event LocationMississauga Code Club, 3195 Erindale Station Rd
Mississauga, Ontario, L5N2n9