January 11, 2020 @ 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:15 pm on Saturday, repeating until April 4, 2020
Toward the end of the course, children will start working on their own creative physical computing projects, that reflect their learning, creative choices and personal interests. Kids might use the 3D printer to print their models to support their projects.
By joining this course, children will accomplish many technical, personal, and social learning goals:
- Review the components of Circuits Playground
- Learn how to use arrays and functions by using blocks.
- Design, plan and create their own projects.
Personal and Social goals:
- Enrich personal curiosity
- Nurture passion for learning, exploration, and discovery
- Creative self- expression through design, making and creating.
- Working within team (communication, collaboration, conflict resolution, and negotiation).
- Making friends and have fun with a group of peers.