- This event has passed.
Building games & animation with Java Processing for youth 11+
September 20 @ 7:45 pm - December 6 @ 9:15 pm$270
Coding with Processing for youth 11+
Do you want to take your creativity to the next level? Do you like coding, arts and design? Do you like to play with colors and images? Do you like to create games and animation? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this program is for you. Join this. Young learners will use Java processing to draw, edit, animate images, and create games and apps. Teens will learn how to use computer-programming software (Processing-Java) to create works of art and design. Teens also will generate images, sounds and animations to add it to their games. Teens will learn the following:
- Exploring Shapes
- RGB Colors; The Map Function
- How to use variables to store frequently-used colors.
- Using Images in Processing; Modifying Images with tint and filter:
- Files, Folders, and Path Names,
- How to name files and folders using / notation.
- Basic Numeric Literals and Variables
- Making Things Move by using keyboard and mouse.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.