Online| Understanding Dart Programming Language
June 8 @ 7:00 pm - July 15 @ 8:30 pm$250
Understanding Dart Programming Language for Youth 13+ [ONLINE]
Dart is a new Java-based programming language developed by Google. Prepare yourself for Flutter apps for Android and iOS and developing Web apps using Dart programming language.
Youth 13+ who have a good background in coding can start with this course and skip the first course. By the end of this course series, youth will have the ability to make professional apps for school, personal, and even professional projects!
The youth will learn how to set up environments for Dart. They will learn how to use variables, lists, conditions, loops, and functions.
Dart Programming Language for Flutter App Development Outline
- Week 1 Class 1 – Environment Setup and Sample Projects
- Week 1 Class 2 – Variables & Lists
- Week 2 Class 1 – If-statements & switch cases
- Week 2 Class 2 – For-loops & while-loops
- Week 3 Class 1 – Functions
- Week 3 Class 2 – Practice
- Week 4 Class 1 – Object-Oriented Programming-Introduction (constructors, attributes)
- Week 4 Class 2 – Object-Oriented Programming – Introduction (methods, setters, and getters)
- Week 5 Class 1 – Inheritance and override
- Week 5 Class 2 – Lists and iterations
- Week 6 Class 1 – Practice & assessments
- Week 6 Class 2 – Practice & assessments
This online class will run every Monday and Wednesday for 6 weeks